Our newly launched version of Bright POS system provides you in the ultimate control over your business whether it is in the general retail or F&B sector. Bright POS is easy to use, ensures a quicker checkout process and accurate control over your data. It is time to make a change, it is time to use Bright POS.
Restaurant Management Systems
Retail Management Systems
This powerful software package automates POS processes and store operations, provides centralized control for multi-store retailers, and integrates with Microsoft Office system programs and other popular applications.
Bright POS software is easy to navigate, compatible with touch screen terminals and barcode scanners – saves a lot of time when ringing up sales and preventing cashier errors.
- Records sales transactions quickly and easily
- Generates and prints professional looking receipts
- Supports receipt printers that use roll paper
- Works with touch screen terminals and barcode scanners eliminating the need for mouse or keyboard input
- Manages item pricing and offered discounts
- Reports to analyze sales by salesperson or by item
- Integrates with Inventories to maintain inventory data and quantities across all aspects of your business
- Data backup/restore feature to keep data safe
- Manage Expenses using per-define expenses types
- Record stock receiving and create Accounts payable transaction
- Manage supplier due date payments
Easy To Use
- Implementation Wizard to help end user to build the application and setup in minutes
- Customize data fields to track information you want to see about customers, inventory, and suppliers
- Easily import Data from Excel using pre-define template
- Track item movement and supplier histories, quickly generate purchase orders, and add items on the fly
- Export purchase orders to Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word for easy customization and viewing in a matrix grid format.
- A wide range of flexible reports.
- Preview, search, and print daily sales reports and journals by register, batch, and receipt number, as well as close cashier shifts quickly and accurately.
- Identify sales trends in every department or category, evaluate operations and financial, track results from sales and ad campaigns, and set and monitor business policies across stores.
- Export report information directly into Microsoft Excel, XML, comma-separated values (CSV) files, or your email application.
- User define queries with exporting to Excel futures